lunedì 28 giugno 2010

GLADIATOR SANDALS, ALL KINDS!



Okay so about a week ago we made a survey and asked you what, in your opinion, was the must of this summer. You guys voted and this morning, as I saw the results, I saw that the answer 'gladiators sandals' won! So we decided to write an articl about that. Finding nice gladiators sandals isn't as easy as it seems, because there are some stores which sell UGLY GLADIATOR SANDALS, not only because of the appearance, but they often reveal to be very uncomfy. Here are some sandals , you will immediately fall in love with these stylish gladiator sandals!

Circa una settimana fa abbiamo fatto un sondaggio nella quale chiedevamo quale, secondo voi, fosse il must di quest'estate. Voi avete votato e questa mattina, quando ho visto i risultati, ho visto che la risposta 'sandali alla schiava' aveva vinto! Così abbiamo deciso di scrivere un articolo a riguardo. Trovare un bel paio di sandali non è facile come sembra, perchè non tutti i negozi ne vendono di belli, non solo per quanto riguarda l'estetica, ma anche perchè spesso si rivelano essere molto scomodi. Ecco alcuni modelli che vi proponiamo di cui vi innamorerete immediatamente!

Stuart Weitzman Saxony Sandals

Stuart Weitzman. I love these ones! I really truly love them! Everytime I see them I am like 'OMG these are the coolest shoes EVER!' Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals



Topshop Sandals
Prada Sandals
Phillip Lim sandals, about 125 $
Nine West Sandals
Natasha Poly wearing white gladiator sandals
Loeffler Randall sandals
Juicy Couture Sandals (this are my favorites! Okay, I admit they must be a little uncomfy, but imagine you wearing them with a pair of shorts and an oversize t-shirt! I loooove them! )






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your comments are very helpful. They will make us improve. So tell us what you think! xoxo

I vostri commenti ci aiutano molto. Ci faranno migliorare!Quindi fateci sapere cosa ne pensate! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails