lunedì 23 agosto 2010

20 looks and pics of Puglia

Lecce

Hi Guys! I hope you are all doing great. Here is a video that I made a few days ago, it shows some looks, very simple looks, that you may like. Some pictures just show accessories worn by Leti and me (by the way, Leti is not dead, she's in Marocco), but since I wrote for every picture where i got the clothes and the accessories, I though It could be helpful. I am also posting some pictures of my trip to Puglia, hope you enjoy!

Ciao! Spero che stiate bene. Qui c'è un video che ho fatto qualche giorno fa, mostra un po' di look, look molto semplici, che vi potrebbero piacere. Alcune foto mostrano semplicemente accessori indossati dalla Leti e da me ( a proposito, la Leti non è morta, è in Marocco) , ma siccome ho scritto per ciascuna foto la marca dei vestiti e degli accessori, ho pensato che sarebbe stato utile. Posto anche alcune foto delle mie vacanza in Puglia, enjoy!










At friends' house.
Wearing: Replay t-shirt

At the beach:
top of the bikini: tezenis
bottom part: calzedonia



Jamaican necklace (im so into these neclaces!)
Billabong bathing suit
Abercrombie & Fitch knit tank

Relaxing at the beach






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Your comments are very helpful. They will make us improve. So tell us what you think! xoxo

I vostri commenti ci aiutano molto. Ci faranno migliorare!Quindi fateci sapere cosa ne pensate! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails